This is my main monorepo for my service stack. It contains
This is to solve the problem of sharing screenshots from different platforms, but also maintain control of the screenshots. Sharing links used to be quite annoying, but now most software expands image URLs for you automatically, it's quite painless.
I first got ShareX for Windows and found it great, but wanted more control over the images I uploaded, and this software does not existing for macOS. After acquiring the dfl.mn domain, I knew it was a good domain to use starbs/yeh with.
However that is written in PHP, and it's slow, and I wanted a way of storing images for a long time even after I stopped serving the sofware. DFLImg is the backend that accepts images and hosts them in S3, then serves them on short URLs. I also added in a URL shortening part of the software.
This is to manage and handle auth for short and other services. It follows the OAuth 2.0 spec with PKCE for public clients. Installing the "short" or "auth" cli tools in my monorepo let you test this out.
I wanted to host a status page but found different providers didn't automatically update components with the live status without you having to pay. And as a software engineer I decided I could run my own program that pinged services and put it on a digital ocean droplet.
Inspired by a Buzzfeed questionaire where a group of friends got addicted on a set of 20 questions where transport for London station names had their vowels removed, spaces added, and you had to guess them.
WHTC HP L
So I wanted to build an API and I have done so! I am using this project to begin learning React, you can see me playing around at https://tflga.me. This UI is unfinished and isn't really in a usable state, however the API behind it works very well.